Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of MaineHuntingForums.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.mainehuntingforums.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

More guns for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Travismaine, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ok I have a Bushmaster XM15-e2s with a fore end that os the same length as the barrel this is a factory rifle I have got to many ar's say 800 bucks this is a GREAT shooting rifle 16 inch barrel flat top all stock. Shoots extremely well I woudl guess it has no more then 500 rounds through it.

Springfield armory XDM in 9mm 3 mags and the whole "kit" that comes with it. I have shot 2 mags through it went with the 45 instead. so it is almost new. Comes with two mags but I bought a third. 650.00

Beretta cheetah .380 wood grips 2 mags factory box and paperwork this again is in almost perfect shape. You would be hard pressed to tell it has ever been fired. looks brand new. I have only put a few mags through it took it in with a lot I bought. Tip up barrel nice brown wood grips. 500.00

Open to trades

2. I'm looking. Waiting for that spark of inspiration and start a buying, selling, trading frenzy.......

HEY, do you have a Marlin 357 Mag/38 Spcl lever gun to put up on the chopping block? It doesn't have to be pretty but it needs to work well.

Yes, I would consider a Winchester.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011

3. I have a 357 lever but it aint for sale. I am just trying to clear out stuff I don't use.

4. Pictures

Here are pictures of the items for sale. [​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

5. Here are pictures of the items for sale. There is also one I forgot a Calico m100 22lr it has a 100 round mag yes 100 rounds the big thing on top. It runs well but is older and shows it. Say 550.00 obo... [​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

6. The calico is still available. The Bushy sold but I ended up getting it back in a trade so it is available again.

7. [​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote]

[​IMG][/quote][/quote]

8. What are you asking for the Calico? PM me bud!!!!

9. What ya got lefdt Travis? If anything? Im looking to expand the collection. Also- anyone know of a safe for sale? I could buy a locked cabinet but Id prefer the safe....

-CC

10. Sold the XD the Ruger 9mm and the Ruger old model flattop. What you looking for? I do have a safe but it is a small one not for rifles only about 3 foot tall it is a brinks work safe the one with a key that can lock out the cobo lock. Heavy as hell but not real big. You could store a few handguns in it?