Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Welcome home from the south CC. Nice hunt, great hogs and fun video. Thanks. I'm telling you Cobbett, you're sitting on a gold mine with that new blog.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I like haveing a place to post video and keep a running communication with our viewers. They are both nice guys. LOL

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't forget to check out the comments left by Troy Ayers on the right hand side of the blog. You will get a kick out of that good ole boy.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is all I kept thinking, this is just like a bear hound hunt. My buddy Troy calls hogs a southern Grizzly

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Awesome pics and video Chris. Southern Grizzly... I can definitely see that.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Now that looked like fun........... have to start saving up... sell something on ebay..... pawn the wife or whatever.... gotta try that!!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was not that bad. It's like 700 for meals, lodging and the hunt. He used to just charge 700 straight up. Now he charges a daily fee and tropphy fee. If you get one it works out to about 700 and if you don't, you don't have to spend the same amount of cash.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it basicly works out that if you hunt 3 days and get one it is 700. Call troy he will explain it better than me. plus he is a fun dude to talk to. 803-600-5517

1 - 13 of 13 Posts