A New Law

Discussion in 'Maine Hunting' started by aroostookbasser, Mar 7, 2006.

1. I think we should start our own referendum requiring all hunters to pass a basic animal ID test. It amazes me how many hunters think tractors are a game animal. Not to mention how many parked cars get taken for deer.

2. Well I tried to incite a riot and no body came!!!!

3. i think it would be a waste of money. the people shooting tractors probably know what a deer looks like and they know what a tractor looks like. they are not shooting them because they think they are deer, but because they want to shoot someones tractor

4. I agree.....I was just trying to wrile up a few words from the "viewers" who never post.

5. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Oh, you're an inciteful person :lol: :lol:
    I've tried that tactic before and what I've found is there are far more readers than writers but we shouldn't stop trying.

6. I know that 100+ people are not posting.........Why? The more we share the stronger this brotherhood of hunters becomes. This forum is our billboard to say all that we want to say to each other. This is our CNN/Nightly news and all rolled into one.

7. Yea, there are a ton of people who come a lurking. Hard to get them posting. Well since this is our CNN, we can put some nice spin to our news just for our audience... :wink:

8. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

This is not unlike most forums. The percentage of interactive posters is quite small compared to the number of readers and registered members.
    But I agree with you.
    I certainly appreciate your willingness to post and get subjects started.

9. Being the new guy on the block and very passionate about my love for hunting/fishing and The Lord. I feel I must step out further on the limb. To provoke the silent majority into just saying what they are thinking. Even if it's to say that I am a stark raving loon. At least it's a response. Silence only begets quiet acceptance of those things we feel we cannot change. I won't stand by and watch this heritage of freedom and respect for the wilderness slip away because the silent majority failed to speak.

10. Moose

Moose