Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of MaineHuntingForums.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.mainehuntingforums.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

After Christmas *SPECIAL*

Discussion in 'Advertise' started by SJ, Dec 20, 2005.

1. SJ

SJ

Our Throckmorton, Texas outfitter has given me 4 spots for an after Christmas hunting special. This hunt takes place in Throckmorton, Texas which is 2 hours by vehicle west of Dallas, Texas. It is any 3 days during Dec.26th through Jan. 1st. Arrive and hunt that evening, hunt all day the next day, hunt the following morning and leave by noon. Lodging in a bunkhouse included and you can harvest 1 buck of any size and one doe. The outfitter said they killed a nice buck yesterday and seen 15 more bucks and they're hungry and really hitting the corn finally. Bucks anywhere from 120's to 140's will be a ballpark average for the shooters but they do have some bucks up to 160 class running around on their properties. I sent Todd Ray from "just shootin" on this hunt year before last for $500.00 and he killed a upper 130 class buck. This is a free range hunt too. If you want one or all of the spots call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or you can email me at sjadventures@cableone.net
    God Bless.