Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys remember September 8th you get to find out if you got drawn for a Any-Deer Permit.

Who here applied and is waiting?

Not me... I didn't put in this year.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I dunno why I didn't. Just didn't... :lol:

Ithaca, we will have to do some hunting up on your land this Fall. Good luck on the 8th :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, do you hunt deer in NH?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I get my license and get out a couple times. This year I've got a spot close by I can hunt and can shoot a doe the first two weeks of the season in this area. I plan on whacking the first good size deer I see with some 00 buck over there in shotgun only land.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i put in one every year i live i WMD 16 and i get it every year.. I let does walk..... I want to get a bonus for 23, have a couple buddies who live/hunt there...

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
I have never applied for an Any-Deer permit since its inception.
It's not that I'm opposed to it, I just haven't bothered. I also think it is a pretty valuable tool in deer herd management

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Good luck getting there. It's busy as hell and I'm going to die an old man waiting for it to load.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Jack I am on DSL have been for about 3 years. It's only at my isolated camp in Maine, future home of the Snowmobile Express Route, that I have to resort to morse code style Internet access.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats Ithaca! :beer:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's great, MaineWoods....

Anybody else get theirs?? :?:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got mine. Zone 15. Last 2 years, the only thing brown in color I could get in my scope were does and I had no permit those years; figures.... Oh well, no excuses this year!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was suprised and disapointed not to get my permit for WMD 17!?
I always though 17 was a shoe in for a permit.
Oh well, this year I better be sure there's a rack of some sort.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Wierd taht you didn't get one for 17, I always get mine when I remember to apply. They are so many for that zone, it is cray that you didn't get yours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.