Any Wild Hog hunters here???????????

Discussion in 'Maine Hunting' started by GA Moose, Feb 20, 2006.

1. One i shot this past weekend in Fla.[​IMG]........I shot it with Black Widow Recurve 55 lbs with Wensel woodsman broadheads...........

2. Canerod

Canerod Guest

Nice BBQ on the hoof! And you took it my favorite way, trad archery. Good Job!

3. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

sooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Nice lookin hawg! Where in Florida?

4. Moose

Moose

Congrads on the nice hog. Taking it with traditional gear is great. You stand hunt, stalk, or dog hunt him? I've never hunted them before but we are starting to see more and more around this state. I hope to get to hunt some soon. I can almost smell the hickory wood fire as you get ready to cook that bad boy 8)

5. Thanks guys for the kind words............Shot it on "our Lease in North Fla., near Jasper"..........stalked it , made a double lung shot with wensel woodsman broadhead...........GAMoose

6. Sweet!

Who are the cool dudes in the picture? Is one of them you... :wink:

7. the Guy on the left is my friend "Jock' from Scottland, who came over and is still down at camp in Fla. until next Tuesday( and still chasing pigs!!!), and i am the Guy on the Right!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :D

8. Cool! I like putting names to faces...

I knew you must have been the better looking one... :D

9. Nice work on the hog. I love hog hunting in FL. You guys are so lucky to be able to hunt big game any chance you get.

I was down there for a hog hunt last year, what nice country you have. FL hog hunting is a great way to combline a hunting and family trip.

Get more hogs, send more photos. :lol: