Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey Steve I just ordered more brochures. When are you going to come visit me again? I can probably send you away with 500 of them. If you don't use them all just hang on to them for future use...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey that's cool. Jack you may have to wear a name tag that says Kevin Little. He was going to go but backed out at the last minute. Just show up and take the name tag I guess.

I have more brochures coming this week. I can get you guys a bunch if you need it. We may even have a 6ft banner for you guys by then. We'll see!

·
Administrator
2,093 Posts
We've ordered a six-foot long Maine Hunting Today banner. We just aren't sure when it will be done. I hope in time.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I talked to the guy and he said he is going to have it ready on Friday. Whether it is done on Friday morning or Friday afternoon could make all the difference.

The banner is real cool though. It has an image of a 8 point buck and a bear on it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Oh ok, what time do you think you will be in Bangor? If you come after 5pm then you should be able to get the banner. :wink:

·
Administrator
2,093 Posts
Make sure you get it on video so I can run it on the websites

·
Administrator
2,093 Posts
The release of such a CD could put us all over the top. So tell me. How are you going to spend your millions?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.