Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for something to do the weekend of August 26-27 there is a gun show at the Augusta Civic Center. Maine Hunting Today will have a booth there so everyone stop by and say hi!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure what the entrance fee is, but its not expensive. $5 or $10 its a diprete promotions show.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey Steve I just ordered more brochures. When are you going to come visit me again? I can probably send you away with 500 of them. If you don't use them all just hang on to them for future use...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey that's cool. Jack you may have to wear a name tag that says Kevin Little. He was going to go but backed out at the last minute. Just show up and take the name tag I guess.

I have more brochures coming this week. I can get you guys a bunch if you need it. We may even have a 6ft banner for you guys by then. We'll see!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll probably swing through sometime on Friday afternoon or early evening Steve and grab the brochures. Glad I'll have some company with me at the show... Even if it is Jack! :roll:

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
We've ordered a six-foot long Maine Hunting Today banner. We just aren't sure when it will be done. I hope in time.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I talked to the guy and he said he is going to have it ready on Friday. Whether it is done on Friday morning or Friday afternoon could make all the difference.

The banner is real cool though. It has an image of a 8 point buck and a bear on it. :wink:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve,
It doesn't matter whether its going to be done in the Morning or Afternoon. Believe me, I won't have enough time Friday to get everywhere I'd like before reaching Bangor.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Oh ok, what time do you think you will be in Bangor? If you come after 5pm then you should be able to get the banner. :wink:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This Saturday only featured at the Augusta Civic Center gun show, Maine Hunting Today presents Master Maine Guide Jack Duggins singing and dancing from 9-5. Don't miss it!

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Make sure you get it on video so I can run it on the websites

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey now that's an idea!

:frog:

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
The release of such a CD could put us all over the top. So tell me. How are you going to spend your millions?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts