been kind of busy

Discussion in 'Maine Predators Hunting' started by dlynch, Jul 19, 2017.

1. on the 4th of july I called one in but the wind gave me away and there was no shot, then on the 5th I called one in and shot it right at the call, it went down and raced for the woods, very thick going and I gave up looking for it. then on the 7th I shot a big blond male, who came out at about 130 yds, then his mate came out at about 60 yds and ran toward me. she stopped and I shot, she went down then raced by me at about 10yds with a big red spot behind her shoulder. some very good action.https://flic.kr/p/VhawCi

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    JSINPAWOODS and Hanshi like this.
  2. Austin

Austin Staff Member Admin Super Mod Mod

Can you post the photos directly to the forum using the upload a file button? Third party hosting sites have a tendency to change things and I would like to ensure your post is intact as long as the site is up.

3. right now I store all my photos on picassa3 then when I want to put a pic on maine hunting I upload 1 pic to flickr then put that pic on my post, if there's an easier way, i'm all ears

4. Austin

Use the upload a file button located towards the bottom right of the post response box. Using it ensures your pics will be here as long as the site is up.

5. I get an error message saying that the file is too large

6. Austin

I just changed the size of images. Please try again.

7. ok that's cool, thank you very much, I love it

aroostookbasser and JSINPAWOODS like this.
  8. You had lots of action for sure; and that photo shows a prime dog, too.

9. Good job Austin that was my problem for many pic posts!

aroostookbasser likes this.