Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Taken using a cuddeback cam....... left in a spot deer used and or were baited to come to for pictures. The website host is a camera company.

Check this out: Scroll down the list of animals the Canadians say are living on their end of my home river.

http://www.web.net/~meduxnekeag/animal_ecology.htm

Here kitty... kitty.....

Should fuel that debate all the more.:rockon:

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
It's a good thing those cougars know where the international boundary is and don't cross it.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good to me....... but not sure if they'll eat Hindu? Last illegals they got here were some guys from India.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who has a better video link? Would love to see more footage like this.... what about wolves in the yellowstone eating Cattle?

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
If you got video, go over to our newest addition, Skinny Moose Media, and join for free. You can upload the video and share it with all of us.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Okay, I'll take a look see. I've been trying to get some of my collection of stuff up there. I put up a good Bill Dance video I had. I got a bunch of other ones I'm working to get on there.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
hey meduxnekeag has some good hunting on it i have never seen cougar or even a small sign of them.the past couple years ive hunted it heav''ly from in town where the road goes under the bridge to no man's land i call it....ton's of bird's and illeagle's but no big cat''s.....ive seen canadian's come across the border into houlton that never knew i was even there...get un dressed cross the river get dressed again go into the town of houlton go shopping....border patrol never knew it about them....ooooop's did i say something i shouldnt have ! :confused:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
what about weasel's eating my chickens ? :) :gitrdone:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
hey A.B. i got the last bobcat of the season a while ago soon ill have pic''s he's a huge kitty .biggest ive seen in a while now im watching an even bigger cat tho ones that dont live in maine (mountain lion ) got tracks on my bait pile......:runforhills:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts