Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
You could pull in a lot of stations with that antenna...antella...er uh antlers! Nice!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Record class all the way !!!!!!!!

P.S. Kenton6 .... mooseguide07 is the guy I hunted with and fished with all last year.... see now why I was abscent from the forums.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Ayuh! But did he teach you anything??:boink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nice rack... :thumb:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Oh.... I was suppose to learn something? Guess we'll have to do it all over again this year... and I promise I'll learn something just for you...... like where that big moose is and how he tastes !!!!!!!!

:gitrdone:

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
It might take a few years you know. Don't want to rush this sort of thing. If you're like me, it takes awhile to sink in.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hey kenton.... you need to put in for your permit....... could be an opportunity knocking....... think a Maine Hunting Today hunt would get good press? Imagine all the regular crew up here in the county on a deer hunt, moose , bear or just bird hunting. Would give everyone a chance to meet.
Other forums do it as an annual event.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
It's something to think about. I know others forums do and Steve and I have talked about wanting to put it together when it is right for all of us. We'll think about it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts