Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago Badfisherman turned me on to Central Maine Archery in Auburn. I was in the market for a youth bow and he said they had a great selection. So I went down there and found that was just the tip of the iceberg. The owners and staff took lots of time getting Dylan set up with a great bow and mad sure he was ready to shoot.

While we waited for our order to come in, they set Dylan up with a bow to shoot at the shop.

Today my friends Dave and Deven met me down there to shoot the DART system and set up Dylan's bow. Fun was had by all. Anyone else from here shoot there?

·
Registered
120 Posts
yup they are pretty good people. the lady in the pic is Jess and she is incredible with the youngsters. the two male owners can be a little opinionated but generally have the best interest of their customers in mind. by the way i kicked Chris's but last time we were there!!! have no intention of giving him a rematch either.
________
Suzuki gs series history

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.