Dead Turkeys

Discussion in 'Maine Turkey Hunting' started by SJ, Apr 15, 2004.

1. SJ

SJ

Just thought I would stop in and check on ya'll.
    Getting a few pics back from some clients from TX. Rio Hunts. Had a group just get back that killed 4 at 24# and 1 at 20#. Have several clients starting today and running through the rest of April and into May in Mora NM on Merraim hunts that I hope to have some pics of. This morning my outfitter called me and it was 40 degress and very windy in Mora NM. The group who just got back from TX. that killed 5 hasn't sent pictures yet. I will post the pics when I get them. Here is a couple pictures of rios killed last week. I have some spots available at a huge discount to fill some late vacancies. $375 for 2 days with lodging included for 1 Rio and 1 hog. or if you have 4 hunters to book you can get 3 days with lodging included with 2 rio limit per hunter for the ridicules price of $300 per hunter. The ranch that the hunts are held on is the one in the pictures and is absolutely loaded with Rios and hogs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The only stats I have is 20#, 10 1/2" beard & 1 3/8" spurs.

2. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Great pics and thanks for the updates. Man what prices you're offering for some of those hunts. Someday when I get caught up, you know financially and all, I'm going on one of your hunts.
    Say Jim you getting any hits to your site from Maine Hunting Today?

3. Nice pics!!

Yea and he told me he was gonna bring his son along. Just something I heard him say that's all! :wink:

4. SJ

SJ

Now's the time

If you wait til you get caught up you'll never go. 4 hunters, 8 birds, lodging, semi guided $1200 total + license, you'll probably never see this price again in our lifetime, especially on a hunt as good as this one is. 1ooos of rios on his ranches. 2 weeks left on those hunts. How do I tell if I am getting any hits from Hunting Maine?

5. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

SJ,

Was that a HOW do I know?

6. Jim, there should be something in your control panel that allows you to view.

Maine Hunting Today offers web hosting and we provide a nice free feature for all people to see how many hits they are getting and what sites they are coming from.

I could probably fit your site on our server with the starters package for $3.95/month.

7. Moose

Moose

Nice Birds

Looks like despite the cool weather they did alright. It was cold here for the first week of the season and the gobblers have shut down. I hope next weekend to get out and bust one.

8. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Hey Moose!
    Welcome aboard. I browsed around your site for a bit. Looks like a case of someones feet are in N. C. and their hearts in the North. Where in NC you from?

9. Here's a MA. bird, come to think of it they are both MA. birds. :wink:
    [​IMG]