Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official! Me and Maine Hunting Today's chief photographer, will be heading up to Allagash, Maine sometime before June the 13th to film parts and take pictures and get stories about the Deer Tracking School that is going to be at the Allagash Sporting Camps. Below is a flyer about the event.

This should be a great time for us and a chance to get some great pictures, film footage to offer at the web site and stories.

There's still room if you're interested in attending the school. Mike Paquette says there's slots but are going fast.

·
Registered
46 Posts
THe Benoits are real good guys, i have talked to them a couple times. This past march in Wilton, Shane bought me a beer. We talked and shot the turd for a while. Great guy. Would love to hunt with him.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was interesting but not exactly what I was expecting. I thought it was an usual time of year to have a tracking school.

I am working up a story or two but it will be a bit before I can get them done and get approval from the Boys to publish the information - a courtesy thing I guess.

I agree, that they, Lanny and Lane, we nice guys. Shane was not there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts