Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delane C. Kritsky, Professor emeritus, Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho writes the following in an email message to those concerned about the detected presence of tapeworms in wolves in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming:I just saw your message on Echinococcus multilocularis on the Idaho Trappers’s Association website. I worked (conducted research) for seven years on E. [...]

Read More at the Black Bear Blog...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I know this is really old but I'm terribly sick, I live in California and all of the doctors here are stumped and nobody is helping me. I know for s fact I have this ( Need test) , I am very very very sick and am having trouble walking, vision and hearing issues, balance problems, cognitive issues, and lately significant weight loss. I don't know how I got it here, but oddly I had my adult kids go out to Missoula Montana last summer and they were residing with me at the time, was just s thought. I'm expelling these, they come into my mouth when I try to eat, they're coming from all ends. I've been battling for help since end of March which is when it all came to a head and I realized I had a parasite (been sick since Sept 2020.
Now, my 14yr old has it, and my cats. Which sounds crazy but I'm afraid I'm going to die if someone can't help us. I never miss work, ever, I'm a work horse and raised 3 girls alone, well I've not been to work in weeks. This is taking my life from me and I already have an existing kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease.
Listen I'm terribly sorry for this long message, I need to get in touch with Tom Remington if that is possible? I'd be indebted.

Bonnie Ridings 209-592-6335

1 - 2 of 2 Posts