Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mrs Joy,i am a breeder by proffession.I am DEAF(having earing problems).I am married to James walter wilson.We have been married for over 30 years now and i have been Breeding puppies for over 21 years now.A mother of 2 kids...Myself and my husband manage a home for breeding puppies and we have adorable english and french Bulldogs.Ranging from 2 weeks and 6 months.
If you are interested to buy any of our bulldog's and you sure that you are 100% capable of taking care of the bulldog then you can contact me ok
We got both males and females.They are pure breed puppies .They will grow up healthily to be breeders too if you wish,40-55 lbs. 12"-14" Close, short and smooth coat. Various brindles, most frequently, red. White and pied (white with any brindle). And, "Dudley" (black,white,cream and black with tan) being undesireable.The puppies are very cute and healthy too.They have taken all vaccines and dewormings.The puppies will come alongside a care guide and a kit containing dog items.The puppies are all home raised and well trained.They love human comapany.They will be your perfect companion.They puppies are so playful,energetic and eager to learn.The total price is with shipping fees included Ok.if you are interested to get a new bulldog and you are a serious buyer be free to E-mail me for any enquiry;
E-MAIL:[email protected]
NB:It is been committed that one can have a new family member(Bulldog) to your home...so,please be sure you are ready to have a new family member to your home before contacting me ok

Thanks
Joy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.