Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Joe Williams a taxidermist from Virginia harvested this 16 point stag on 9/2/05. Joe is going to do a full body mount and display this in his den/ museum. Joe saw numerous stags, hinds and lambs before he saw this one. He was very pleased :).

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe Williams sent these words after his hunt:

To anyone wanting to go on an excellent Red Stag hunt at a reasonable price, I highly recommend Mark Luce, who owns Hindsite Red Deer Hunt Preserve. My name is Joe Williams and I am a professional taxidermist in Chesapeake, Virginia. When booking hunts, I look for quality in the game I hunt. Mark really has top quality Red Stags.

I can't say enough about the help Mark gave me in collecting a very nice animal for a full body mount. He took the time to make my hunt exactly what I was looking for. For more information feel free to call me at (757)547-4833.

Joe Williams

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are a few words from Bill Sanders:

After hunting at Hindsite Preserve with my flint lock for Red Stag, I can say that I reccomend this hunt to any Black Powder hunter who wants a thrilling time , with a top notch outfitter in beautiful surroundings. The Qaulity of the Animals I saw and the one I bagged speaks for itself. The cabin on the lake was specatacular and the service by the guide .Bob and Mark was first rate. Do yourself a favor and book this hunt !

Bill Sanders

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are two more recent hunts:

Gary and son Josh Fadden from Enesburg VT. Josh dropped this nice 12 pointer in his tracks from 130 yards. Josh was using a 25-06 to take his first deer. Gary is a NAHC Life Member.

Stuart Sachs from Hampden Maine with this heavy beamed 15 pointer. This was Stuarts first hunt and he now is hooked. He plans to do a lot of hunting when he retires.

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are a few words from Gary Fadden:

Mark
I doubt my son or I will ever forget this hunt with you. The weather was perfect, the set-up was perfect and (after all the practice and talk about where to place his shot)as you said, the shot was perfect. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks for making the day memorable. Hope to see you again.
Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.