Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Animal tails wanted...... will trade flies or buy for cash. What do you have and what do want? Need coyote/****/fox and squirrel/deer tails. Also looking for tanned furs of all kinds. Willing to pay 2.00 a dozen for red squirrel tails and 3.50 a dozen for grey/ fox squirrel.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
are you still looking for patridge feathers ? and rabbitt pelt's ? maybe i can work something out this fall.....PM me asap on this.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
I didn't send you any buck tails as I figured you had some. I can take stock in what I have if you want. I have tanned or preserved a couple/few from past deer and have them in my flytie stuff. Jackman bucks have BIG tails!!! I can also send some pheasant too and probably some more partridge.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dang....can you use jacks?? The kids whacked 4-5 huge jackrabbits today when they were smacking dirt dogs!! They are still half white, but changing to brown/gray pretty quick. Need any beaver? It would be dried, not tanned.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Attention Hunters...do you fish?

Trade me your unwanted feathers and tails for flies , jigs, or dressed trebles. Willing to pay cash for some feathers and hides.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Wow........started posting this in 2007 and still no takers. Must be making Union wages.......

If you change your mind pm me with what you have and what you need.......we can dicker.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys still looking to add to the larder season is approaching. Dust off those memories and turn them into cash or flies for the coming summer.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys still out here in the great white woods.........whose got what? Looking fur and feathers..all kinds. Set your price......I'll go from there.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Wish I had seen the post wanting the Partridge tails I had a great season this year. Maybe next year we will have to talk.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Unreal.......

Nobody Killin'?

Pulled the price chart to avoid offending anyone. So contact me via PM and we can dicker.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow.....either you guys are keeping the stuff for yourself...or you guys aren't killing anything!!!

Gas is 3.00 a gallon and nobody wants to sell me tails and feathers....must be workin' for the Unions!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts