Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I am thinking about a friday night get together tomorow for anyone that might be in the area. Watch some turkeys hunts (pros, not us I promise), try some calls out and BS some stories. Any takers?

·
Registered
161 Posts
love to but my girlfriend says tomorrow night is hers. we need to make another time and i am up for it . cut some really nice birds eye maple today for some calls might get to assemble on sat . if i can squeeze it in before the the hockey game in portland in the pm.LOL. it sounds like a fun time and we should not give up on it. don

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would love to travel down with a little more notice. I'm new to the turkey world.....always looking for opportunities to learn.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, how about next friday? Would that give a bit more notice? Strings, tell the little Mrs. you are going to do some male bonding.

·
Registered
161 Posts
chris im up for that,keep me posted on time and directions ill try to get some of the birdseye ones finished to bring down. don

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey Chris would love to come down your way sometime. Probably won't get down until early summer. We should do some fishing.

:gitrdone:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh this summer we can BBQ, wild game feast. Friday's time is 5 pm . I live at 158 Greenwood Rd norway ME. Map quest for direstions. 207-527-2114.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I used to travel on the Greenwood road all the time. Scary road at night doing 75... :fear:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I am only .07 down it from the lake side, and it has been newly paved as of last summer. Don't be afraid until you get here. LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heck I would love to come talk about those stinky old birds, why no one knows, LOL but it may take more then an hour or so to get there so keep the beverages cold.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not yet in April trying to get ready for fishing tournaments right now and you guys what are yawl up to and how do I post pic on this thing I must be dumb in this area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh about the game room have you got your big TX buck back from the Taxidermy yet if so shot a pic of it we need to figure what kind of mount for Amanda buck

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, but it's ready. Need to drop off some cash and it will be done within a week. I would do Amanda's just as it was making a rub.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
TXMAN - if the picture is in your computer, you can upload it onto the forum thread. click on the little paper clip up near the top of your posting page. A separate window will appear so you can browse your files and retrieve that photo.

If it is on the Internet somewhere, you can add the pic here by clicking on the square yellow and brown icon on the bottom row just above, then insert the URL of that photo.

Any more questions, just ask.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Kenton, somebody has to keep these texans straight.:gitrdone:

Franky, I meant when it was neck out doing the lip curl, it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.:fear:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts