Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all my fellow hunters. Greetings from North Texas! If anyone is interested, there are some hunting and fishing videos on this site www.goldbucklenetwork.com - I enjoy hunting a lot, especially since my husband takes care of the deer after I kill it! lol. Let me know what you think of the site!

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
For some reason the link you provided here doesn't work but if you enter the url into the search window you can get to the site.

Site looks fine but I must admit I'm not much of a rodeo fan. I went to one rodeo show at the Florida State Fair one time and I enjoyed the show.

I can't remember many details but I do remember seeing a show with a one-armed cowboy and buffalos. There was horse riding and bull riding - ouch!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yea some how the period is included in the URL which messed it up. I went in and fixed it for you... :D Link should work fine now.

I think the site is nice. Great graphics. Good job with it!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
We do offer advertising packages on any of our sites. We also have a Texas site just underway. We offer template ads, forum ads, business listings, etc. Let me know if you are interested and I can email you some of our rates. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts