Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not knowing much about the political views of the "Green Party" (except that their Maine candidate for Governor was the only one that did not respond to Tom's quesions) I did some internet research. After reading through all of the polical BS I interpreted their stance on the world as being very naive and hippy-like. They seem to be in denial of the real problems in the world. Anyone else have some insight on this party's policies and strategies?

·
Administrator
2,093 Posts
Being that they have been often in the forefront of those opposing hunting, trapping, etc., I was not at all surprised that they did not respond to my questions.
When I emailed them back the second time, the response I got came from a campaign manager who said they never had gotten my first email and if I would kindly send the questions again, Patricia LaMarche would answer them and return them.
Well, it hasn't happened and that comes as no big surprise.
Other than that, there's not a lot I can tell you about the party.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
puff puff pass...

pot smoker #1: "dude man, so what do you think of those hunters man.... the ones that go shoot animals in the woods and stuff?"

pot smoker #2: "I don't know... do they smoke the refer?"

pot smoker #1: "How the hell would I know dude. I think joey down the street smokes pot and he shot a deer with his dad once."

pot smoker #3: "Right on dude... hey don't screw up the rotation man."

pot smoker #1: "Well if they smoke pot I don't see any harm in letting them kill Bambi."

pot smoker #2: "Yea I guess so man.... let's make sure to write that down dude."

pot smoker #3: "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

:boink:

·
Administrator
2,093 Posts
Or it could have been this way. Hmmm! I wonder what I should say in order to get another vote or two?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.