Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two walkers. between Coburn Gore and Eustis. Up the Goldbrook Rd 6mi then right on the Wahl rd. aprox 5 miles up in the mountains on the right. Last seen Friday Morning last beeped Sat around noon time. We walked in to try and find them Friday and Sat but lost their beep around noon time. They should stay together. There is a loging camp down on the Goldbrook rd. at around the 13-15 mile mark (Kiby camp maby from the looks of the map) if anyone knows anybody there can you please have them keep a look out. Their names are KD and Tyson and both have name plates on the collars also are wearing shock collars and tracking collars. These are family pets as well as our hunting dogs and having to leave them up there was one of the hardest decisions we have ever made. Please if anyone can help we would appreaciate it. I am leaving in the morning again and will be up there for three days looking and I can be reached on my cell when I get where there is a signle 944-7711.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I don't live up there, but I know what it is like to have a hunting dog missing, good luck and I hope all turens out well.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Holy Crap! That is bad territory this time of year! I know the area pretty well and I know you have to drive back to the PINES to get any signal on cell phones. The Kibby Camp was moved in farther a few years ago.

Good luck finding them. You guys must be on snow machines, huh?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No snow mobiles just 4x4 very little snow in there less then a foot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.