Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up here in Bangor we got about 10 inches. There was a hard crust that glazed over on top. It was tough shoveling this morning. I know a lot of places got nearly 2 feet.

So what town are you in and how many inches did you get? :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AB you should drive to Bangor and plow me out each time it snows. I'll by you a coffee and ummm... err... and give you some decals :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Litchfield, I measured 19.5 inches in the back yard but I had to shovel in front of the house. We had nearly a 4 foot high combing from the road plow! I did have a guy plow most of it but with no place to put it, I still had 5 hrs shovel work and I've got another 4-5 hours to shovel tomorrow!

This sucks!

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
I haven't measured the depth at my house yet! :slapfloor::roflmao:

·
Registered
161 Posts
here in rumford im guessing that what i measured at the plant was undrifted at 23 inches.worked with the loader from 530 am till 4 pm and still have a little left for tommorrow. strings

·
Registered
527 Posts
6-8" and the crust down here near belfast.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
revised...... got 16" and some say about half an inch of ice!!!! Ice fishing is gonna be tuff!!!!! Still plan fishing East Grang on the 24th and 25th any way...want the prize money!!! Can't lose........well maybe.. but it will be fun.
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Limerick - 14" I would say. It was windy, so it drifted a lot. Easy to snowblow though. Getting warmer tomorrow, so it may crust over. I better clean the 14" of snow out of the back of my truck before it does, despite the great traction the weight affords me!

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Largo - no snow but if this wind keeps up I may have to sweep the beach sand off my patio. Geez, I hate it when it gets in my Corona and lime!!:pidu::chug::jammin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts