Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case someone would like to visit a certain part of the country this is the local weather report....

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
today here in lincoln its sunny with some chill in the air..but spring is on it's way.different story in arizona 105*F...a little warm for us up here in Maine a nice place to visit but (as the ol'saying goes would''nt want to live there !

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
It should hit 80 degrees today in Largo, Florida. Forcast calls for dry weather, temps ranging in the low 80s for the next 7 days.:cool:

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
That's like saying I don't like my beer too cold! :p

Hey Jack! What's a weiner??;-)

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Is it me or did swamp ghost take some "english classes"........... I actually understood it all......nice grammar....keep it up.

Sorry about the delayed response....... been out spotting deer with mooseguide07 and busy with flytying,writing, and building a bow press.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ENGLISH ! WHAT'S ENGLISH ? my english teacher looked like Sharon Stone back in the day....took a few classes but it wer'nt english...if i knew then what i know now....lets just say i'd put flytying, writting,and a bow press all in one contraption.... :naughty:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
snow in april !!!! whats the problem with this picture ? no global warming here ! :gitrdone: so we can have summer

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where's Spring ? Any Comment's

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'm not going to complain after the mild December/January we had. I was telling folks to watch out, we're going to get snow until May!
It sucks to get these storms but I'm sure in no time we'll be bitchin' 'bout the heat!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
OK who is without power ;)

I still got it here in Bangor

1 - 20 of 34 Posts