Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many deer hunting seasons are winding down and some haven't yet begun. When is yours? If it has already come and gone, were you successful? Show me a picture!

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hunting Season

Yeah I am headed north come Thursday am real early. Will be in Maine for a while doing some hunting and visiting family and friends

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you again Kenton6. :D

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am counting the hours!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just have a bow only season that goes through all of October, then a 1 week break and then a general seaon that goes from Nov. to the beginnning of January. We can use bow throughout the entire time. I didn't even get a chance this season to get out but 2 times and I saw nothing. Its reallya drag to go deer hunting for whitetails when its 90 degrees outside. It just not cold enough yet. Just recently I have started to see more movement, so hopefully things will pick up in November.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I can't even imagine hunting in 90 degree weather. I usually hunt with gloves on to keep my fingers warm so I can pull the trigger. There have been abnormally warmer days where I put them in my back pocket but 90 degrees is just crazy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.