Maine Hunting Forums banner

Hunting with ATVs

16K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  swamp ghost 
IN Comes a County Boy!!!!!!!!!!!! Up here the only way to get back into big woods is on the back of a 4 wheel drive,mule,moose or an ATV.

I have less of a problem with an ATV rider shooting birds from his ride than I do the heater hunters cruising the roads for birds. The ATV's are usually on off-road trails. The heater hunters are on public roads!!!!!
If the ATV is stopped I don't see much difference whether he is on it or standing next to it.

A Debate!!!!!......really......can I .........can I ........

As an American I love to exercise all of my rights.........free speach being critical to a free nation. We never have to agree........to be able to live free.

Don't let him fool you.......he ain't dumb!!!

Although we are born of and into sin...we must strive to escape our baser instincts and rise to greater things.

Freedom......is all that matters.
Oppression is the rule of hate and fear over love and compassion. A truly God loving and Fearing people will choose to live free and fight for all others to be free......it's God's Will that all of his people be so loved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.