Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has become obvious to me that I have offended some of you in my dealings with BRUINDOG. Whether I was right or wrong is irrelevant. This is not the place for my "personal attacks" or "aggresive assertions". This is a place where everyone can come and say what they feel..right or wrong..stupid or smart.

This forum has always been a fun place for me to share and learn and teach others. Sometimes begrudgeingly. I am therefore asking "ALL" of you to accept my apology..... and I will strive to keep my tongue holstered and on safe. If I feel I cannot keep it under wraps, I'll PM the "little darling", but won't post it here.

Again I am sorry if I offended you or made you feel that this was not the place for you. It was the last thing on my mind, and should have been the first. Not only as a Christian (with feet of clay same as you), but as a friend and supporter of the U.S. HUnting Today Community. You see I succombed to the same "childish" bickering that often occurs between differing opinions. I aspire to do better and be better. I just hope you can forgive my "indescretion" and Please ...."read everything and post often" !!!!

God Bless

:gitrdone:

·
Registered
165 Posts
AB, you are a better man than a few others in here that want to pursue the harrasment. Thanks for talking with me like a man last night, I hope you inspire the others.

I made a Truce, you excepted and the attacks continue from elsewhere for no good reason. This will be my last post, I am tired of the insults.
People can disagree and rib the other guy, but insults cause injury, and I tend to snap when I get injured, so the best way to keep my word is to get out when the getting is good.

Later, BD

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well AB, we all have strong feelings about our hunting heritedge, so things can get out of hand easy. We gotta stick together though. Probably a good idea to keep some things to PM I guess. That is why I have not posted in that thread about the "shooting shacks", as I have some strong feelings about those. There is a difference between hunting and shooting deer. I will probably post at some point, but don't want to go in pissed off or piss someone else off. Everyone has their own opinions. Kinda like I have funny feelings about bear hunting with dogs, and am soso about baited hunting, but would have no problem killing a bear whatsoever, maybe even over bait, but I am still not big on sitting for hours waiting.

Thanks for working this all out with BD. See ya around!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Bruindog,
I am new here but have not read anything offensive from you yet. Don't let other people drive you away, just shrug it off man. I have read some things from you that I really agree with and would look forward to hearing more of your opinion. Curlymaple42 hit the nail on the head!!!! we got to stick together. I have never seen more hunters fall apart then when the bear referendum came out. I could not believe some avid hunters would side with the opposition. Curlymaple makes a good point. I am not much for trapping but I do bait every year. just because I don't care much for trapping (blackbears) doesn't mean I would tell anyone they cannot do it. Point is, we all have our methods and as long as they are legal, then have at it!!!!!!!!!! These anti's are growing every year and it is more important to stick together now more than ever. God Bless.

·
Registered
161 Posts
been away from the puter for a while so i missed all the fun. AB i dont think you are a cruel person you just speak your mind and i thought that forums like this were what that was all about. strings

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
hey you guy's make up have a beer or what ever think about stuff that makes ya all happy.....we are better than that aint we ? we all need to stick together take the fight to the anti hunter's and not each outher....we all can have fun here... who cares who shoots the bigger deer or whatever....its all our game. live in the spirit of the wild like uncle TED is alway's saying.......dont worry be happy ! :frog:

·
Registered
293 Posts
what swamp ghost said +1. God Bless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts