Idiots in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Maine Bear Hunting' started by kenton6, Jan 31, 2006.

1. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

2. I find a lot of these antis try to sneak in punches. They hope people won't do anything about it. These antis are always in the minority but try to pass themselves off as main stream... drives me nuts! :roll:

3. the squeeky wheel gets the oil

4. Time to stop playing nice when they try to 'Steal' what they want. Domestic terrorists? Give me all your rights!!!!! Or I'll make you eat tofu.

5. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

First of all, an announcement! This is my 700th post, YAY!
    I was reading an article just today by a man who says to be careful because the antis have changed their tactics and are now out to stop hunting one tool at a time.
    IE. let's stop trapping, then we'll stop the hounds, then we'll take away baiting, then take away rifles over a certain size........ Next thing you know, there ain't enough hunters left to put up a fight and THEN, they can stop the hunting.

6. tofu - soy bean curd......favorite food of vegetarians....(most anti's are vegetarian and think eating meat is evil.)

7. I am a carnivore. I think eating vegetables is evil. Haven't you seen Veggie Tales??

Kenton6, they are trying to slide under the main stream media too. If they can change the lawbooks with little noise then they will be happy. Some people think these antis are just out to make a voice. Well, they are sneaky little antis. They come flying under the radar and do as much damage as possible.

But they can't be stopped. Maine Hunting Forums will wage war... bwaaahaahahahahaha

8. Show them as the ridiculous people that they are............
    Put their leadership under a microscope.....open them up for criticisn by their own fellow VEGGIEMANIACAL ,Animal worshipping, potatoe heads. Do they eat meat, wear leather shoes, drink milk, and live in a new housing complex that just displaced 100 deer,25 raccoons, and twelve skunks. Are they closet carnivores.......own stock in less than "green" corporations known to kill wildlife via pollution. Show them for the brain fried aetheistic...I only care about me .....mush heads that they really are.