1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I find a lot of these antis try to sneak in punches. They hope people won't do anything about it. These antis are always in the minority but try to pass themselves off as main stream... drives me nuts! :roll:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Remington said:
I find a lot of these antis try to sneak in punches. They hope people won't do anything about it. These antis are always in the minority but try to pass themselves off as main stream... drives me nuts! :roll:
the squeeky wheel gets the oil

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Time to stop playing nice when they try to 'Steal' what they want. Domestic terrorists? Give me all your rights!!!!! Or I'll make you eat tofu.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
tofu!? :lol:

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First of all, an announcement! This is my 700th post, YAY!
I was reading an article just today by a man who says to be careful because the antis have changed their tactics and are now out to stop hunting one tool at a time.
IE. let's stop trapping, then we'll stop the hounds, then we'll take away baiting, then take away rifles over a certain size........ Next thing you know, there ain't enough hunters left to put up a fight and THEN, they can stop the hunting.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I am a carnivore. I think eating vegetables is evil. Haven't you seen Veggie Tales??

Kenton6, they are trying to slide under the main stream media too. If they can change the lawbooks with little noise then they will be happy. Some people think these antis are just out to make a voice. Well, they are sneaky little antis. They come flying under the radar and do as much damage as possible.

But they can't be stopped. Maine Hunting Forums will wage war... bwaaahaahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Show them as the ridiculous people that they are............
Put their leadership under a microscope.....open them up for criticisn by their own fellow VEGGIEMANIACAL ,Animal worshipping, potatoe heads. Do they eat meat, wear leather shoes, drink milk, and live in a new housing complex that just displaced 100 deer,25 raccoons, and twelve skunks. Are they closet carnivores.......own stock in less than "green" corporations known to kill wildlife via pollution. Show them for the brain fried aetheistic...I only care about me .....mush heads that they really are.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Can we file a class action law suit to recover all the money we had to spend on the bear referendum? After all, they are costing sportsman & women a lot of money!
If we can recover some big bucks and bank them until the anti's strike again, we'll be much better prepared. And when they lose again, we'll sue again. They will be raising money for us to fight them back....hmmmm!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Know a good lawyer that wants to preserve hunting? Have someone check the laws about frivolous litigation and or infringement of Civil Liberties and unconstititional legislature.

How about using the media.......to show them for who they really are.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is why we need a Constitutional Amendment

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Somehow I thought I could count on you potato man - thanks for the support

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The idiots who participated in the protests at this last season's bear hunt in NJ have filed a lawsuit against the officer in charge of providing the peace at a check station, one arresting officer, and a hunter.

One of the protesters, an Iranian, told the hunter he was going to go get his Arab friends and have him killed.

He and the others say their Constitutional rights were infringed upon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.