Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got around to joining this site hope to get some good info and maybe give some all right info. I live in Texas but I have been to Maine to do some bear hunting with Cobbett and Nate loved it up there had lots of fun and could not have asked for a more beautiful area, tuff to only be able to see very little while hunting but still amazing country.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Well buddy come on back and give it another try. You are tons of fun to have around. I think my father think you are his long lost son.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Welcome about TxMan. That's Maine deer hunting. Makes you appreciate even the little guys.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea it’s me I don't like to brag much but some times it come easy for me I don't know why, so how is the bear hunting looking this year and did you find me a Caribou I can hunt yet.

·
Registered
558 Posts
No luck on the caribou yet. I am working on a Neb. Mule deer hunt, but you have those where you live. Can you e-mail me that web site for your buddy again. i lost and forgot to save it.

Bear forcast is smoking as always. My plan is to put you in the crapest spot. Putting you in a good spot did not seem to work. But we did have some fun and we took some bears. You should bring Amanda and Hunter with you this year.

PS. Still my favorite hunt of the year.....

·
Registered
558 Posts
I see... you TX boys are all the same. Roll into town steal our women and drink our beer and never come back.... I expext to see you posting in here more often.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man still your women I think we went over that when I was up there in OCT. come on so when are you coming back this year or are you going with my ex other half either way is alright with me, I still want in on some bear hunting "were I kill a Bear" let me know.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I am thinking both. I will be down to hunt in two couties this year. Keep an eye on this site to see how the bear forcast is shapeing up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Chris I tried to call but you don't answer that thing called the phone, but any way hey I saw were Miranda killed that pig can you put Amanda's hunt on here I would love to see it again thanks call me or else sucker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts