Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have listed below the email addresses of everyone on the Maine Joint Standing Committee of the Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. Often I or others will create posts seeking readers to contact the JSC to air your views.

Now it is made much easier for you. All you have to do is copy the addresses in the quote box below and then paste them into your address window of your email software page.

Many of the emails are double for each member. One is home email and the other is the government one. I've included both because many of these guys never check their government accounts.

Here's the list. USE IT OFTEN!!

Helpful Hint: Anytime anyone posts a thread that may refer to or are asking readers to contact this group, it would make it easier if you included the link directly to this page. That way a simple click would provide readers the list.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can do it Jack if you want

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go nuts Albert. The easier this can be made available the better for all of us. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
are these addresses getting ya anywhere ?

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure what exactly that question is asking. I guess one never knows if sending anything to a politician is "getting anywhere" but it shouldn't stop us from trying.

For me, I choose to believe that whether it's one person or 1 million, it has to at least plant a seed and therefore, faith tells me it's "getting me somewhere".

Are there guarantees? I think we all know better than that.

I will have to look at these names, etc. as I don't know if this list is current.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
They Dont Understand ( Trying ) We Tried ( Trying ) On Snares On Coyotes....where Did That Get Us.....dont Hold Your Breath....

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand that fully but we can't base it all on one event. That was a big issue. MDIFW was under a lot of pressure from animal rights (don't get me wrong. I think MDIFW needs bigger anatomical globes when it comes to these groups) and they were ignorant, as were most everyone else in Maine, as to what the repercussions would be on the deer herd.

This shouldn't be reason to hate everyone and everything and give up. A lot has been done and a lot gets influenced by those who speak up. That doesn't mean we are going to win every battle.

I have a lot of great ideas but I'm also not naive enough to think that I'm right and my ways are the best and only way.

The short of it all is that it isn't easy and that's why few do it consistently to effect change.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please refer to an updated thread in this same forum for a list of all members of the Joint Standing Committee. There's also a list devised so that all you need to do is copy the list and paste it into your address tool bar of your email service is you want to email all members of the Committee.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts