Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With spring just around the corner and open water not too far off, I figured it was time for a shameful plug for my summer work!
I still have plenty of openings for spring turkey as well as smallmouth & largemouth bass fishing throughout the summer!
Anyone interested can take a peek at my website or give me a call at 207-268-FISH.

Thank you,

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
With spring just around the corner and open water not too far off, I figured it was time for a shameful plug for my summer work!
I still have plenty of openings for spring turkey as well as smallmouth & largemouth bass fishing throughout the summer!
Anyone interested can take a peek at my website or give me a call at 207-268-FISH.

Thank you,

What does a typical smalljaws trip cost?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Typical day for smallies consists of 6 to 8 hours of fishing, all tackle provided, $200 per day for one or two people. You may bring your own gear if you wish.
Penobscot river trips are $300 but that takes into consideration the extra fuel and an overnight stay for me.

Here is a nice GREEN fish caught by accident!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
September/October are my favorite months to fish the rivers! All the birds and critters getting ready for winter, leaves in glorious color, cooler temps and NO BUGS!
Let me know when you';re heading down and I'll pencil you in.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ever get up around Belgrade Lakes area? If you do, I got ah place you can leave cards and ah flyer at ah bait shop that pulls in alot of potential. I use tah advertise there for Pike an Bass trips, had good results.
Pike was the big draw, catch plenty of Bass while yah at it, makes for ah good impression!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts