Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is this
Browning Auto 5 16ga with a 27.5" full choke solid rib barrel

asking price is $820
send an email now!
[email protected]

Browning Auto 5 16ga with a 27.5" full choke solid rib barrel. The bore is bright and shiny. Mechanically the gun functions as it should. Shoots great. Serial number 73182 shows made in 1929. Has the front trigger guard safety. Buffalo horn butt plate. A stress fracture in the forearm. Appears to be the original finish. Has some light surface rust on the barrel. Normal wear on the receiver. Great gun see pics. LOP is 14.25". 3.5% on cards. No immediate check out. I will contact you after you win.

Selling it to any person interested in buying it or trade you can send an e-mail to me
about it

Please see the attached pictures for more details. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

send an email now
[email protected]

Gun must be shipped to an authorized FFL holder. Buyer pays actual shipping cost, calculated once we receive a copy of FFL. No sales/transfers/shipping to NY, CA, or any other anti-gun state (sorry) unless authorized by the seller. The buyer is responsible for abiding by all Federal, state, and local laws & regulations.

send an email now
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts