Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother inlaw is getting married July 21st in Kittery. Looking for a place to stay for Friday and Saturday night. It would be my wife and I and 5 little brats.

Anybody have any vacancies? Prices? Willing to drive up to 30-45 minutes. ;)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and my other brother inlaw is flying back from the Army just for the weekend and he will be staying with us.

So 3 adults and 5 children? Any ideas on what is cheap, where a large family could stay without getting 2 rooms?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll even swap a room for the weekend for free advertising here at the forums. :axe:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too far!

Hour and a half maybe...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That's too bad. That is the high-dollar time of year in a tourist town....Hey, isn't the brides parents supposed to pay for everything? LOL

Wish I could help ya out!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Sorry Dude, just too far south, bad time of year. Have you checked the chains? Have you looked acrooss the line into New Hampshire?

·
Registered
152 Posts
How about Kittery Trading Post? They have a nice camping section :roflmao:

That time of year is tough. I just got a good deal on a room for a Conf I got to go for work off of Expedia The Conf deal rate was $125 a night plus some add ons that pushed a 5 night stay over $750. Expedia got me the same hotel room for the same stay under $500. When I'm traveling and need to stay in that area I stay in NH at one of those on the circle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've stayed at Anchorage Inn in Rochester, NH, in the past. It's 25 minutes from Kittery, via Rte. 16/Spaulding Turnpike, and well away from any rate-elevating attractions. It was off-season when I was there -- the rate was pretty reasonable. You can check availability and rates online at their web site. (Make sure it's not the one in York Beach that you're looking at -- whole 'nother price for that one!)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Steve I may be able to get you a pretty sweet deal at a "Choice Hotel", quality, comfort inn, one of those. What are the exact dates for that Friday and Saturday? Let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts