Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to serve an ever growing market. The U.S. Hunting Today organization has expanded administration. The many forums in the family are now staffed by competant personnel who are making every effort to make those states as popular as the Maine Hunting Today site is.

What does this have to do with you?

Are you from another state and found your way here? Then I would like to ask you to stop by your local site as well. You membership there and posts in those state forums will help us make them grow and become more like this site. I welcome your comments as well. So post them here or over there.. but please come over and check us out.

Do you hunt in other states and or Canada? Want information on that area? What better way to get it than to post over there and get localized expertise on your issues. Have a story to share on a hunt in another state? Please share it with us here..... but come on over and share it with your friends throughout the U.S. Hunting Today Forums organization.

We welcome your continued postings here and on all of the sister sites. I am just trying to inform you that you have more options. Come on in and remember: READ EVERYTHING.........POST OFTEN !!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That's right. To get to all the other forums we have all the states listed out in a table at the bottom of the forums. We are also looking for Moderators to help run all these state forums. If interested please send me a PM. :rockon:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
HEY STEVE ,
I NAMED MY REDTICK HOUND ( REMINGTON ) BUT I WAS BEFORE I KNEW YOU... SHE'S A GREAT PUPPY DOG :rockon:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
With a name like that I bet she was a good pup. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts