New to the Board

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat and Lounge' started by GA Moose, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Hi Ya'll from Georgia.......i come to Maine a couple times a year( been coming for about 16 years) to hunt ,vacation, fish,camp or visit...........really a Beautiful place around the Jackman, Moosehead, Kakojo area...... and around the Roach pond area.........Happy Holidays.....GA Moose

2. Hi GA Moose and welcome to the forums. :D

3. thanks

thanks---------this is a neat website :D GA Moose

4. Glad you like it. Make sure to check out our blog too.. :wink:

When's your next trip up?

5. Moose

Moose

Allways good to see another southern moose on the board :lol: I'm in NC GAMoose. This a great site with lots of good info. Kind of quiet sometimes but a good group of guys.

6. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Welcome to Maine Hunting Forums GA Moose. I ain't too fur from ya. You can find me in Florida - St. Pete area.

Don't listen to what Moose says, he's been eating that Maine moose he got this fall and we all know what that does to your mind.

7. warm welcome

i appreciate the warm welcome from all you guys, Kenton........i came back thur St.Pete, this year after the wife and i went to the Fla. Keys. and Moose --from NC..congrats on the moose...i have been playing the moose lottery in Maine,NH and Vermont............no luck yet............GA Moose

8. Moose

Moose

Yup I have been eating that moose and its real good. I may get the mount back before Christmas believe it or not. As far as the draws go I've never put in for any other states besides Maine and I've been drawn twice. (97 &05) If only I could be so lucky wirh the power ball :wink:

9. Moose..that's lucky getting picked 2 times in 7 years.............congrats...........did you get a moose in 97 also????..........what area did you hunt...near what town?????

10. Moose

Moose

I got bulls both times
    97 I got it in Perham Maine

[​IMG]

This year I got it in Cyr Plantation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I put in for the northern most zones, I use to live there and have family and friends to help me up there. The whole time I lived in Maine I never got drawn.