Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who were wondering who had won the October 1st give-away for a Maine Vue Optics scope, we were just waiting for an email confirmation. The lucky winner is Scott Olsen of Bryant Pond, ME... :D

Congrats Scott on your new scope.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
I see where 8 people viewed this post before I got here, so let me be the first to congratulate Scott on winning a fantastic prize, courteousy of Maine Vue Optics.

I am grateful for the generousity of MVO and their willingness to promote their business with our to the benefit of all our members.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Scott,
Shoot me an email to [email protected] and give me your mailing address as well as a reticle preference (mil-dot, or duplex) on the scope so I can get that sent out to you. I'm sure you want to play with your new scope ASAP.
-Steve

·
Registered
299 Posts
Last time I had to ship scopes before a holiday weekend they took a while to get to their destination, but they were put in the mail last Thursday. Just remember I want pictures of anything you kill with the scope for my website.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
Give me a scope and I'll send you two pictures of anything I shoot. :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts