Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maine Fishing Today will be drawing a winner for a 1 day fly fishing course with High Country Guide Service. The guide is also known as Canerod here at the forums.

We will be drawing a winner on June 2nd at the Family Fish Day Festival held in Bethel Maine.

Details:

The trip will be a full day, lunch, snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) included. It can be for any skill level, from a rank beginner to experienced, I'll set the day up to match the need.

With the exception of waders and boots, all gear is available for use, including flies, leader and tippet. The winner must have a valid fishing license, sign a release of liability, and be in reasonable shape for the activity.

Travel to and from the fishing spot from a meeting point is included. Normal value of the trip is $200. If the winner is a beginner or novice, I prefer to keep it to one person. If one person is somewhat experienced, I can take two for the day.
If interested it is free to register. This is a complete give-away.

All you need to do is send an email to [email protected] with your full name, and what state and town you are from.

We will then put your name in a hat and draw the winner on June 2nd.

Good luck folks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts