Photo Hosting

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat and Lounge' started by sremington, Mar 6, 2006.

Would you use our photo hosting if we offered it?

1. Abso-hoot-ly

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would if I had a camera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. There are a lot of people asking how to upload pictures. Unfortunately we don't offer that at the moment but if we did would you use it if it were free?

This would just be a place to upload photos easily from your computer so you can share them with people. Then you would link to the pictures..

2. no because i already have a photobucket account

3. I would use it.
    I do have some saved at photobucket, but it's good to have a back-up.

4. I was going to vote for #3 but I didn't think Tom would buy me a new camera!

Heck yeah I'd use it... I have a bunch of lieing to do......heh heh

5. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Hey Jack,

Just keep watching the mail for that new $1000 digital camera I sent you. You should be getting it any day now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Thanks Tom! heh heh...

Someone did have a real nice proffessional video cameras for sale on predatormaster.com for around $3K each. I would love to own one of those babies!

7. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

I just bought a Panasonic digital cam corder and photo taker combined. I've been playing around with it but not as much as I would like to - time you know.
    We, MHT, bought it with the idea that we will begin podcasting. I'm set up now so I can actually broadcast live here at home anytime I want. Problem with that is not many people are set up for streaming video.

But, I can put together video segments etc.

I have plans to do some interviews and air them. What do you think? Will anyone be interested?

8. Would be cool.....what about getting aired on TV? Could draw more people to the MHT and forum sites.

9. aired on TV... hmm

Who is gonna pay for it..? :wink:

10. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

We are hoping somewhere along the way here, we can start getting picked up on some news stories, interviews, radio talk shows, etc.