Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it is time to get pumped for deer season. Find as many deer photos as you can and post them here.

I got this one off of baitmasters site

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out this nice looking buck leaping over the fence. If that doesn't make your hair stand on end then nothing will.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jack nice pics. I'll see if I can find some more. That first picture is interesting. Why does it look like that?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
First one? I didn'[t think that one was odd but the second one is what they call a cactus buck. I think they said it was something about testosterone overload or sometthing.

All three came from Bobow's buck of the day on the Mossy oak forum. (borrowed, so I had to give credit)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Testosterone overload makes sense.

Edited to add: Yea I meant the second one. I missed the first picture you posted sorry.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Check out the rack on this guy... :shock:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey nice looking buck. Oh and welcome to the forums! :D

You can upload pictures to this gallery if you need to:
http://www.mainehuntingforums.com/gallery

Then you can use the image tags to have the image appear in the forums. The only thing is you have to register again over there.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
nice buck Smasher! Pant, pant,
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, :D
Been reading the forums and just decided to join.

Can't wait for November. Thinking of getting sleeping pills so I can sleep at night. :shock:

Planning a trip back up to Ontario this year again. Had a good time last year. Big bucks!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
smasher AKA deer big

If I would of known it was going to be that big:confused: I would of circled and cut you off and took that track any way nice job I'll have to try to out do ya this year

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't cut me off there shooterme. You've been known to do that before.:oops: lol

I've :pray3: seen you be a deer pig before. After last season the deer better :runforhills: from you.

Only a few more weeks they better be scared.:chug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts