Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of MaineHuntingForums.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

https://www.mainehuntingforums.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Start your own Boat Repair Business! Thousands of new outboard parts and other Boat things

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by WickedGoodOutdoors, May 31, 2018.

1. Start your own Boat Repair Business! Thousands of new outboard parts and other Boat things mostly Johnson/Evenrude and a few Merc/Mariner/Force, as well as generic items like Teleflex Cables, Water Pumps, Anchors, etc.. that came from a closed service shop.
    send your REAL Email if your interested in the list of parts. Outboard Motor Parts and Boat items FOR SALE or TRADE! This is a list of what I have. bunch of mostly new parts that fit outboard motors. Make me an offer for some or all of them. May consider trades of Hunting items, Guns, Ammo or a new small 4 stroke outboard motor or Alum boat. can ship for extra postage. Cash, US Postal Money Order, Certified Bank Check or PayPal. Lots of other items for sale or trade. Saco, Maine

2. Lots of Parts For Sale or Trade! Would consider Firearms in TRADE

3. Start your own Boat Repair Business! Thousands of new outboard parts and other Boat things mostly Johnson/Evenrude and a few Merc/Mariner/Force, as well as generic items like Teleflex Cables, Water Pumps, Anchors, etc.. that came from a closed service shop.
    send your REAL Email if your interested in the list of parts. Outboard Motor Parts and Boat items FOR SALE or TRADE! bunch of mostly new parts that fit outboard motors. Make me an offer for some or all of them. May consider trades of Hunting items, Guns, Ammo or a new small 4 stroke outboard motor or Alum boat. can ship for extra postage. Cash, US Postal Money Order, Certified Bank Check or PayPal. Lots of other items for sale or trade. Saco, Maine. Send me an Email. [email protected]