Stupid game laws around the country.

Discussion in 'Maine Humor' started by Lil John, Jun 22, 2005.

1. I was going through my July issue of americanhunter magazine, and found an article I thought was
    quite amusing.
    It is all about "stupid" game laws. I still have a grin on my face, so I'm going to share some of them
    with you.

In Alaska, it is illegal to push a live moose out of a moving plane. To add insult to stupidity the wardens
    will get you twice for that one, since it is illegal to view moose from an aircraft the same day you kill
    one.
    In Florida, it is illegal to have sexual relations with a porcupine. :shock:
    It is illegal to walk across the Minnesota-Wisconsin border with a duck on your head.
    In Oklahoma, you can be fined for making ugly faces at a dog. I find this one particularly stupid, as I
    know a few people who just need to turn in the right direction and they will break the law. :wink:
    In Georgia, you cannot keep any native species of lizzard or snake as a pet, unless it is venomous.
    In Ohio, it is illegal to hunt whales on Sunday. And if you'r passing through Tennessee sometime
    and see a whale, you needn't pull over before you shoot, you can't shoot any game from a moving
    automobile other than whales.

I hope your still smile'n :D