Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys there is going to be a big Turkey banquet held at the Sanford Armory on Sat.March 24 . Lots of give aways guns prints and hunts . The chapter has done an outstanding job putting things together. it's $15 a person or $25 for a couple to attend meal included . If your not doing anything and you would like to have a great time come on down and have some fun . It starts 5:00 pm see ya there !:D :D :eek: :rolleyes: :D ;)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey Nate that sound like a good time. What's to eat at the banquet? Is it turkey or like a pot luck type deal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
millerhunts

NATE AND CHRIS; JUST A NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW WE HAD OUR BANQUET LAST NIGHT; HAD A GREAT TURNOUT. THE HUNT THAT YOU TWO DONATED WAS THE HIGH LIGHT OF THE NIGHT. CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. WE PUT THE MDM MUZZLELOADER WITH SCOPE THAT WE BOUGHT WITH LISA'S HELP AND IT WAS A BIG HIT. NORTHWOOD ADVENTURES YOU ARE THE BEST.FOR YOUR BANQUET I WILL DONATE A WEEK HERE AT THE BEACH FOR THE LAST WEEK OF APRIL. PLAY GOLF ,JUST RELAX OR WHILE HERE COME HUNT TURKEY WITH ME A COUPLE DAYS. OR COME 1st WEEK OF SEPT. PLAY GOLF RELAX SWIM IN THE OCEAN AND HUNT DEER WITH ME A COUPLE DAYS.
THANKS AGAIN LISA, NATE AND CHRIS
LARRY
PRES; LONGBAY CHAPTER NWTF luckybs.com
MYRTLE BEACH SC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts