Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am taking local hunters only for 2007 B season in the Greater Waterville area if anyone is interested. The hunts are Garanteed Success or no pay!!
This means that you will have a shot at a Tom or you dont pay, making the shot is up to the hunter!!
I have been Hunting Turkeys in Maine since the first legal season and also have been going to Up-State New York for bonus birds. I have been 100% on success in providing a shot for every person I have taken.
The reason I only take locals, is because I like to take them scouting with me when they can, and let them pick the birds we will be hunting. It's more of a bonding experience and assures the hunter that they are in the right spot!! Would also trade hunts for bear bait or permission to hunt on private land for bear!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Well, I didn't want to hijack your thread but since you're filledup.....I still have openings!
Locals or from away, many dates open!

Congrats Bruindog,

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine were repeat business, if I get any more interested, Ill be glad to send you some names and numbers by pm, up to you to book em!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts