Turkey Roundup !!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat and Lounge' started by Mark Orion Luce, Feb 15, 2006.

1. I was doing chores on my four wheeler when I caught this young turkey. It was running up the race way (the road between my paddocks)when I approached it with the four wheeler. As I got closer I realized I might be able to catch the young turkey. When I grabbed the bird I quickly realized how strong they are. If I had not gained control of the wings I would have taken a beating !!

As soon as my wife took the picture I released the bird. :D Has anyone else had a similar experience ?

[​IMG]

2. Yeah, I rode a jake once after my wife "grazed" it's skull with #4 shot. She only knocked it out and when I ran out to get her bird, it magically came back to life!
    What a ride! You are right, they are very strong.

3. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Reminds me of a story about a girl I once knew!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. kenton6

kenton6 Administrator

Awe, come on MJ. Leave an old man to his thoughts!

5. You guys are too much... :lol:

Mark, you are one brave man. I wouldn't dare go near those things if they are still alive! :shock:

6. I grabbed ahold of a full grown Tom once after I 'killed' it, them damn spurs will leave a mark!
    I got the scars to prove it. :cry: