Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Well here is a little something to get Franky off my butt. These are not the little deer of South Texas, the bodies on these bucks are all around 200lb and Amanda's took 4 of us to load. Lots of fun with good friends. Be sure to Click the link at the bottom to see some awsome video from last year.You will have to wait for the show in June to see the whole edited hunts of what's there and a few that are not on the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELCMU0JYSWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELCMU0JYSWg

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey TXMAN, nice photos. Thanks for sharing with us. :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
I promise you if you watch the whole thing you will get a surprise at the end. Most funny. Proves I am willing to show the whole truth.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HECK YEA do you mean that sitting in the tree and guarding your donuts, cause hunting requires me to see something HA HA, dang I want to kill something big and black in Maine to fun intended because if I don’t get a bear this year then I will have to harvest your dog cause that was the closest thing I saw to a bear other than dead one I feel good this year though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not sure what a Woodchuck guide is but with you its probably not good for me to be excited about, not sure may be the best thing in the world but I don't know. Them states and you licensed guides, hell I like TX you want to be a guide do it don't have to pay the state and any other types of stuff, but secretly I wish every night I was and registered Maine poacher like my shirt from there says HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Chris,

That was a fun video to watch. Great footage, awesome music with a touch of humor at the end. Doesn't get much better than that.

Is that your wife with the trophy at the end? She certainly brightens up the scenery!

What did you sit on , a cactus thorn? ...............................Looks like it got yours and Amanda's attention..........Lucky guy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As soon as I get off of work and back to the house I paln on making that the first thing I do I sure it is great stuff only the best from the best is that right.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts