Maine Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
JP4 and 8 are Kerosene based. JP4 is a 50/50 gas/kero mix. the additives in JP8 are to make it less flammable and hazardous. it is unlikely these feuls disintigrated jet engines, but not the pentagon itself. and why would the FBI not release the whole surveilence film from that gas station?

so would it be OJ Simpson bashing to say he killed his wife?

we should not support a government that kills 3000 innocents. if they did do it , then you should be anti govenrment. i dont know for sure if they did orchestrate it, but the facts arer not on their side.

if we leave the so called "anti-government" and "president bashing" to some other forum, we should also leave the bush worshipping and murder supporting to another forum as well

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
aroostookbasser, this was your quote:

"Welcome to america.........politics are everywhere!!! God Bless America !!!
What better forum than in Welcome Mat and Lounge !!!!

B.N. Reece"

Now you want this thread locked because now you perceve it as "anti-government and president bashing".

I served my time and saw a bunch of stuff that was never shown on TV. We were even told, at times, "you didn't see this or that". I rarely watch the news because it gives me too many questions to try to answer. The "news" is against everyone who is in the whitehouse, (more-so the conservitives) because it is controversy, and THAT SELLS! Proof of that is on 9/11 all the news crews were saying that more than 12 to 20 THOUSAND people were killed inside those two buildings! They repeated those numbers for most of the day.

Tom, Steve, delete this thread if you wish. It is still my belief that our troops have more than enough to do here at home!

Enough said.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks guys for your thoughts on what happened. As the owner of this board I am taking it upon myself and nobody else to lock this thread for a few reasons.

1) This is not a politics board and I may have enticed politica discussion by posting pictures of soldiers. I apologize. My bad!

2) Politics discussion is very heated and you can make enemies real fast.

3) Discussing politics whether it is pro or anti government does not line up with the goals of this board and the Maine Hunting Today network unless it strictly involves:

a) Gun rights
b) Hunting and baiting rights
c) Fishing regulations
d) Public and Private Land Usage

All the above topics regarding local, state, and federal politics is welcome to dispute.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.