Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Stweedie brings up a great point! The quality of guns at Walmart are just not the same, I've been telling my friends this for years. Take the 11-87 for example; buy one at Walmart and buy one from say, L.L. Beans. The wood from the Walmart guns are so soft that if you just tap it against something you'll have a dent. I made the mistake of buying one gun from Walmart and I'll never do it again. It was a Ruger 10-22 which usually is a great gun. What a piece of crap it turned out to be. The gun fires about 3 out of 5 times when you pull the trigger and the wood looks like someone used it as a carving tool. I bought the same gun from L.L. Beans and have used it much more and it still looks like it did they day I brought it home... not to mention deadly accurate unlike the Walmart one. Almost done with my rampage here... one more thing.. Pay a little extra and buy your guns from quality places!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.