1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I am assuming I am the little yellow dot in the Conservative area near the Libertarian line.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that's you. I think it means that you are some what of a centrist, but leaning in a conservative and closer to the libertarian side than that of a dictatorship.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Centrist...

huh... interesting...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try the second test, it shouldn't take very long. See what you get from that. But I can see you being classified as a centrist.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
I looked at the first one listed by Ithaca. It is a fun looking quiz but obviously biased as hell and directing any takers to conform to desired outcomes. Choices given for answers are too biased and incomplete making the outcome skewed at best.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ithaca37 said:
Try the second test, it shouldn't take very long. See what you get from that. But I can see you being classified as a centrist.
What the hell does that mean? :roll:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are right about the first one being biased, but they all are.

It was not meant to be offensive. I did not say you were liberal. Look, I think George Bush is a liberal, so if I say you are a centrist, that means that you would probably be ranked as a far right-winger by most of America.

·
Administrator
2,111 Posts
nothing here offends me! I was just making an observation. I painted me as a libertarian leaning toward more economic freedoms.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts