Maine Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
in the past ive shot deer and gave it all to needy family's...there is nothing wrong with that at all......i dont like to see people starve when it not nessasary.....and ill proberly do it again when its needed...no question's askedno names told......thats the way i am... :shhh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
well M.T. you go ahead and do that i like the attatude(MY OWN) were only on a razor blade here between people going hungry and people that dont give a shit...i for one would shoot a whole herd of deer to feed the hungry..LEAGALLY -OR-NOT......hey norm, and A.B. I SEE WHERE YOUR COMMING FROM.... donate a lot+ donate often...i got plenty more to say on the attatude thing but whats the since......:frusty:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
x-military dont wear any.......just dont like people who bitch about the homeless. ive met way to many to count.... :rapture: in the end were all going to the same place...jesus was a homeless vet ! did ya all know that ?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
hey A.B. wasnt you. i meant i liked your idea ! and thank-you for doing that .....:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.